Memorial Grant Opportunities
Looking for something your kids to do in the summertime? How about a great way to get a camp, club or activity funded? If so, check out 4-24 Summer Camp Expo, Potential activity opportunities, MemorialGrantApplication-Spanish3-19, and MemorialGrantApplication-English 3-19. Families are able to apply for upwards of $100 to help pay for a summer activity.
Application procedures are as follows:
- Students can apply to receive a $100 grant to be used for one program of their choice. The Foundation will pay up to $100 for one class, but not more than the cost of the class. Other fees such as transportation, equipment, etc. will not be covered.
- Students eligible for grants must currently be enrolled in District 54 in early childhood through seventh grade.
- Memorial scholarship grants will be awarded for programs/activities occurring in late spring or summer 2019.
- Each child may apply for a grant for only one program. The Foundation will not fund multiple classes. Due to the high volume of grant applications, please be sure that your child will be able to fully participate in the chosen class or program.
- Any available documentation describing the program of interest should be attached to the application.
- Applications must be completed by the student and signed by the parent or guardian.
- Applications must be submitted to your child’s school by Friday, May 3. The Foundation has a limited amount of funds to award, so grants submitted after the deadline cannot be considered.
- All applicants will be notified in by mid-May by school staff and provided instructions on next steps.
Feel free to look into this opportunity that District 54 is able to offer!